Due to the fact that PUBG Mobile 1.6 has already been released worldwide, a large number of gamers have already downloaded and tried out the update. However, there are still some gamers who are perplexed about the Season C1S2 and M3 Royal Pass Reward System. In addition, after conducting considerable investigation, we have identified all of the specifics of the particular subject for each of the new 1.6 Upgrades. It should be noted that this is not the first time that PUBG Mobile has brought something new, since the game’s developers constantly release updates and seasons.
This article has also been made to provide additional information on certain basic details, such as the M3 Royal Pass item and the C1S2 Season Rewards, among other things. We’ll tell you all you need to know about the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Update C1S2 Feature Tier Based Rewards in this article! Check out the M3 RP Rewards and many other things below.
class="root-block-node" data-changed="false" data-paragraphid="57">“C1S2 Season Rewards” have been added to PUBG Mobile 1.6.
Basically, everyone is aware that C1S2 is the new season that will be introduced in the 1.6 Update, and when it comes to its prizes, the rewards system in this system is divided into different levels, such as the Silver, Gold, Conqueror, and so on. So, in order to gain a better understanding, let’s look at the following variables.
The following items are available: the C1S2 Hat, 400 Silver Fragments, 15 Supply Crate Coupon Scraps, and 180 AG money.
- The Gold Tier benefits include a C1S2 Set, 600 silver fragments, 20 supply crate coupon scraps, and 245 AG cash, in addition to the above-mentioned items.
- The Platinum Tier rewards are 800 silver fragments, C1S225 Supply Crate coupon scraps, and 305 AG cash, with the highest reward being 800 silver fragments.
- The Diamond Tier prizes consist of C1S2 Groza, 1000 silver fragments, 10 Classic Crate Coupon Scraps, and 370 AG currency, with the highest reward being C1S2 Groza.
- Three Rating Protection Cards, one thousand three hundred thirty silver fragments, twenty Classic Crate Coupon Scraps, and four hundred forty-three AG money are available as Crown Tier Rewards.
- The C1S2 Ace Parachute, C1S2 Ace Title, C1S2 Ace Master Title (4700), and C1S2 Ace Dominator Title (5200), C1S2 Ace Name Tag, C1S2 Ace Master Name Tag, C1S2 Ace Dominator Name Tag, Ace team-up special effect, Ace Master Team-up special effect, Ace Dominator Team-up special effect, and 1600 Silver fragments are all included in this package.
- The C1S2 Conqueror Title, the C1S2 Conquer Name Tag, and the Conquer team-up special effect are all included in the Conqueror Tier Rewards.
Concerning Rewards and Outfits for the M3 Royal Pass
After going over the C1S2 Season Rewards, let’s have a look at the most recent Royal Pass season, “M3,” which includes a plethora of in-game stuff and offers a truly unique experience.
Please keep in mind that the perks and outfits available in the M3 Royal Pass are listed below. However, if you purchase an Elite pass, you will get access to them. However, you have the possibility of obtaining them for free if you reach the appropriate level or rank.
- Three different weapon skins are only available with the Elite Pass.
- After reaching Rank 35, you will receive a free AWM skin as a reward for your efforts.
- When you reach Rank 35, you will receive a free Lone Wolf Set (Outfit) as a thank you for your efforts.
- When you reach Rank 35, you will be awarded with a free Deep Friend Set (Outfit), which you can use in-game.
Hopefully, you now have complete and correct information regarding the PUBG Mobile 1.6 Update C1S2 Feature Tier Based Rewards-based rewards.
Check out the M3 RP Rewards and many other things below. The C1S2 Season and the M3 Royal Pass are both well-known for the benefits that can be obtained through them. Any questions or comments from users can be shared with us in the comment box down below as a result.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store
- PUBG Mobile 1.6 APK + OBB Download – Download PUBG Mobile 1.6 update APK (Android)